I’m one of the chosen ones na hindi nila gustong ipaenrol ng isang araw :)
- Scientists say the higher your I.Q. The more you dream.
- The largest cell in the human body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm.
- You use 200 muscles to take one step.
- Your big toes have two bones each while the rest have three.
- A pair of human feet contains 250,000 sweat glands.
- A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball.
- The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
- The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as the Encyclopedia Britannica.
- It takes the food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
- The average human dream lasts 2-3 seconds.
- Men without hair on their chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair.
- At the moment of conception, you spent about half an hour as a single cell.
- There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
- Your body gives off enough heat in 30 minutes to bring half a gallon of water to a boil.
- The enamel in your teeth is the hardest substance in your body.
- Your teeth start growing 6 months before you are born.
- When you are looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate, and they do the same when you are looking at someone you hate.
- Your thumb is the same length of your nose.
- As humans grow older, the lens in the eye grows thicker. This is why people who once had perfect vision often need glasses in their 40s.
- The circulatory system of arteries, veins, and capillaries is about 60,000 miles long.
- Every day the average person loses 60-100 strands of hair.
- One human hair can support 3.5 ounces. That’s about the weight of two full size candy bars.
- The surface area of a human lung is equal to a tennis court.
- On any given day, sexual intercourse takes place 120 million times on earth.
- One out of every 2,000 newborn infants has a tooth when they are born.
- Most men have erections every hour to hour and a half during sleep.
- After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp.
- Even small noises cause the pupils of the eyes to dilate.
- Everyone has a unique smell, except for identical twins.
- By the age of 60, most people will have lost about half their taste buds.
- Humans can make do longer without food than sleep.
- A human head remains conscious for about 15 to 20 seconds after it is been decapitated.
- The tooth is the only part of the human body that can’t repair itself.
- Three hundred million cells die in the human body every minute.
- Humans shed about 600,000 particles of skin every hour.
- Human lips have a reddish color because of the great concentration of tiny capillaries just below the skin.
- The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you’ll have a bad dream.
- Your ears secrete more earwax when you are afraid than when you aren’t.
- Humans are the only animals to produce emotional tears.
You know what? I dream a lot.
Lots of bad dreams. Explains a lot. :))
Lucky tumblr coz i’m going to do some blogging.
This blog of mine tackles mostly about my posts and some things i whine. (See? I warned you)
My posts are random. It is like, if i like this photo then i would reblog it so i can see it the next time.
Same goes for the links. I post these links so I can find it the next time I need it.
I am currently addicted to Gossip Girl, Phineas and Ferb and architecture. This explains why I reblog some of the gossip girl stuffs and these cute rooms I want to be in.
ughh. Do I need to say more? Well, it’s something different because there’s this new screen that pops and when it pops there’s this weird sound of a cat being pulled over or something. It’s irritating especially when I’m watching videos.
Gossip Girl Season 3 Finale:
Seriously? It is good but kinda creepy. With Chuck proposing to Blair and his gun shot. Totally cliffhanger.
I’m “playing” in the site below:
It is fun for me. YAY!!
Well, that’s for now :)
1. They don’t carry around as much drama, & if they do, it’s normally at a minimum. Plus, they tend to want to stay out & away from it anyway.
2. You can talk to them about almost anything & you can trust them with more personal things, & best believe they judge a LOT less harshly than girls tend to do about other girls.
3. They tend to listen a little better when you vent. Sometimes, they even give you a little better advice, because they see things from a guys point of view, not the point of view from “the bestfriend of the victim.”
4. They really do know the sweetest ways to cheer a girl up & make her smile, especially if they’re a bestfriend/brother type figure.
5. They won’t bother sharing your secrets with other girls, because they know it’s your personal business & they’d rather not get in the middle of it anyway.
6. They’ll be completely honest, & they’ll love & protect you like a little sister. & if some jerk ever decides to play you or break your heart, they won’t just tell you “He’s a dick, forget about him.” Best believe they’ll kick his freakin’ ass to back it up.
7. If you & some other girl are having an argument, even if you hate each other; he won’t take sides. He’ll still treat you both equally, despite what he’s heard.
8. They’re always down to just kick it, & they have the most interesting stories about relationships & embarrassing moments. Trust. (x Not to mention:
Boy’s point of view = great relationship advice.
9. They won’t over-analyze what you say & turn it into some ridiculously bitchy-sounding comment when that’s not what it was supposed to be to begin with.
10. They can take a freaking joke.
These are coming from personal experience, so don’t trip if you think I’m wrong. (:
Reblogging again because it’s true.
I miss you football mates. :(
I miss my boy classmates.. especially my best friends.. :|
I miss THEM..