This blog of mine tackles mostly about my posts and some things i whine. (See? I warned you)
My posts are random. It is like, if i like this photo then i would reblog it so i can see it the next time.
Same goes for the links. I post these links so I can find it the next time I need it.
I am currently addicted to Gossip Girl, Phineas and Ferb and architecture. This explains why I reblog some of the gossip girl stuffs and these cute rooms I want to be in.
ughh. Do I need to say more? Well, it’s something different because there’s this new screen that pops and when it pops there’s this weird sound of a cat being pulled over or something. It’s irritating especially when I’m watching videos.
Gossip Girl Season 3 Finale:
Seriously? It is good but kinda creepy. With Chuck proposing to Blair and his gun shot. Totally cliffhanger.
1. They don’t carry around as much drama, & if they do, it’s normally at a minimum. Plus, they tend to want to stay out & away from it anyway.
2. You can talk to them about almost anything & you can trust them with more personal things, & best believe they judge a LOT less harshly than girls tend to do about other girls.
3. They tend to listen a little better when you vent. Sometimes, they even give you a little better advice, because they see things from a guys point of view, not the point of view from “the bestfriend of the victim.”
4. They really do know the sweetest ways to cheer a girl up & make her smile, especially if they’re a bestfriend/brother type figure.
5. They won’t bother sharing your secrets with other girls, because they know it’s your personal business & they’d rather not get in the middle of it anyway.
6. They’ll be completely honest, & they’ll love & protect you like a little sister. & if some jerk ever decides to play you or break your heart, they won’t just tell you “He’s a dick, forget about him.” Best believe they’ll kick his freakin’ ass to back it up.
7. If you & some other girl are having an argument, even if you hate each other; he won’t take sides. He’ll still treat you both equally, despite what he’s heard.
8. They’re always down to just kick it, & they have the most interesting stories about relationships & embarrassing moments. Trust. (x Not to mention: Boy’s point of view = great relationship advice.
9. They won’t over-analyze what you say & turn it into some ridiculously bitchy-sounding comment when that’s not what it was supposed to be to begin with.
10. They can take a freaking joke.
These are coming from personal experience, so don’t trip if you think I’m wrong. (: